RE: [fanficauthors] New Author - Tenhawk

  • Caryl Perna
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
      This is fantastic! I don't recall how I stumbled on this fic but I have been reading it for months. It is truly an amazing story.

      And it is nice to have a new author; I've noticed a lot of the current authors have either slowed down or stopped all together with their writing so it's good to have something new to read.

      Caryl

      reluctant_cynic "Perception is the only reality"...Tom Peters

      To: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
      From: jeconais@...
      Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:07:05 +0000
      Subject: [fanficauthors] New Author - Tenhawk

      As I continue the (slow) addition of new authors, I'd like to welcome Tenhawk to Fanficauthors. net.

      I first remember stumbled across Tenhawk about 6 months after I'd first started writing, and have been a follower ever since.

      A lot of his other stuff can be found at www.tenhawkpresents .com, but his latest story, a BtVS/Hp crossover is at http://tenhawk. fanficauthors. net .