Re: [fanficauthors] New Author - Tenhawk

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
      Welcome to FFA, Tenhawk! :D
      --

      On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:07 AM, jeconais <jeconais@...> wrote:
      As I continue the (slow) addition of new authors, I'd like to welcome Tenhawk to Fanficauthors.net.

      I first remember stumbled across Tenhawk about 6 months after I'd first started writing, and have been a follower ever since.

      A lot of his other stuff can be found at www.tenhawkpresents.com, but his latest story, a BtVS/Hp crossover is at http://tenhawk.fanficauthors.net .

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         fanficauthors-digest@yahoogroups.com
         fanficauthors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Caryl Perna
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
        This is fantastic! I don't recall how I stumbled on this fic but I have been reading it for months. It is truly an amazing story.

        And it is nice to have a new author; I've noticed a lot of the current authors have either slowed down or stopped all together with their writing so it's good to have something new to read.

        Caryl

        reluctant_cynic "Perception is the only reality"...Tom Peters

        To: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
        From: jeconais@...
        Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:07:05 +0000
        Subject: [fanficauthors] New Author - Tenhawk