New Author - Tenhawk

  • jeconais
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
      As I continue the (slow) addition of new authors, I'd like to welcome Tenhawk to Fanficauthors.net.

      I first remember stumbled across Tenhawk about 6 months after I'd first started writing, and have been a follower ever since.

      A lot of his other stuff can be found at www.tenhawkpresents.com, but his latest story, a BtVS/Hp crossover is at http://tenhawk.fanficauthors.net .

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
        Welcome to FFA, Tenhawk! :D
        --

        On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:07 AM, jeconais <jeconais@...> wrote:
        As I continue the (slow) addition of new authors, I'd like to welcome Tenhawk to Fanficauthors.net.

        I first remember stumbled across Tenhawk about 6 months after I'd first started writing, and have been a follower ever since.

        A lot of his other stuff can be found at www.tenhawkpresents.com, but his latest story, a BtVS/Hp crossover is at http://tenhawk.fanficauthors.net .

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           fanficauthors-digest@yahoogroups.com
           fanficauthors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Caryl Perna
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
          This is fantastic! I don't recall how I stumbled on this fic but I have been reading it for months. It is truly an amazing story.

          And it is nice to have a new author; I've noticed a lot of the current authors have either slowed down or stopped all together with their writing so it's good to have something new to read.

          Caryl

          reluctant_cynic "Perception is the only reality"...Tom Peters

          To: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
          From: jeconais@...
          Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:07:05 +0000
          Subject: [fanficauthors] New Author - Tenhawk