Re: Sorta sad...

  • mturmentor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
      I'm going to do a bit of advertising, but before the FFA-Forum closed
      belladonna16 (I think it was 16...) offered a forum to continue things
      like the Updated Fics-thread, because they are easier to keep track of
      in another forum than in a yahoo-group.

      Updated Fics: http://ladyimmortal.net/harrypotter/viewtopic.php?t=7
      Forum: http://ladyimmortal.net/harrypotter/index.php

      With regards,