New Author - clell656519

  • jeconais
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2010
      I'd like to welcome a new author to the site. Operating under the Deluded Musings header, he is the first of, hopefully, quite a few new authors to the site, giving us a much needed injection of fresh ideas and fresh stories.

      clell65619 was also willing to be my guinea pig and test out how adding a new author works, and I'm pleased to say that once I remembered how to do the logos, the process was as easy as I'd hoped. With the old code, it took days to get a new site set up, this time, it took me 10 minutes - and I'm going to do a script now so that it only takes one minute in the future.

      As always, you can sign up for alert emails on the site.

      Tim - aka Jeconais
    • Red Jacobson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2010
        Outstanding!   I have been enjoying Clell's work for almost as long as he's been posting!

        red

        P.S.  If you are taking suggestions, can I recommend Old Crow and Chem Prof?   Their work speaks for itself I think

        red

        --
        Somewhere in the world, two aardvarks are humping

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 16, 2010
            Excellent choice!! I enjoy Clell's writing a lot; he's a favourite
            of mine from the 'new generation' of fanfic authors that sprung
            up after DH (at least I think that was the case).

            You've explained the FFA rule that the ratio of completed
            stories to all mustn't drop below 50%, right? ;)

            > and I'm going to do a script now so that it only takes one
            > minute in the future.

            This augurs well for that future expansion of the site.

            But, knowing Clell, I trust that the 'adding a new story' button
            is just as speedy? He seems to have a new one every week!

            Brad
          • Jim Bernheimer
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 16, 2010
              Welcome Clell!

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 17, 2010
                Welcome Clell, yet another of my favorite authors added to the site.

                Welcome Clell!