Re: [fanficauthors] Live-Test?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
      *grumble* I thought I'd got rid of that.

      T.

      On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:33 AM, shmshrbali <shmshrbali@...> wrote:

      In The authors tab on the home page the aforementioned name is showing up . Since i Came online after some time I wanted to ask Whats up with that? New author ? or if not Who is writing that story?

    • shmshrbali
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
        Hey didnt you forget to mention who wrote it? :P
        I'm reading it at the moment

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
          Sorry i said that just saw it was Blaze Of Glory with lots of empty chapts... :P