Live-Test?

  • shmshrbali
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
      In The authors tab on the home page the aforementioned name is showing up . Since i Came online after some time I wanted to ask Whats up with that? New author ? or if not Who is writing that story?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
        *grumble* I thought I'd got rid of that.

        T.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
          Hey didnt you forget to mention who wrote it? :P
          I'm reading it at the moment

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
            Sorry i said that just saw it was Blaze Of Glory with lots of empty chapts... :P