Re: Files

  • Asad Asif
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "random_placeholder"
      <chris050987@...> wrote:

      > Added the Completed fics masterlist, the list of Yahoo Groups that
      > Asad kept, and a shorter list from the Azkaban thread. Crossover list
      > still remains for me to do, and I'll probably get to it later today,
      > once I'm done with the book I'm reading. (Jo Clayton's Maeve. 4th book
      > of the Diadem Series.)
      >
      > I decided not to bother with the pairing lists, since they were much
      > too chaotic, and most of the fics are either in the Completed fics
      > list, or abandoned.
      >
      > Chris

      Thanks Chris! :)

      I was playing around earlier with the Database section for possibly
      continuing the Updated Fics and Completed Fics threads but the display
      format is pretty twisted unless each field is entered manually but
      that would take too much time for whoever adds records.

      It's either that or the general mailing list but the latter will
      clutter up mailboxes of people who might not want those updates.

      Asad.
    • Meg
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
        Chris or Asad,

        I have the canon dictionary, if either of you would like to add it to
        the files section. :)

        Meg

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 19, 2009
          Sure, if you email it over I'll upload it.

          Chris

          On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:31 AM, Meg <celticmeg@...> wrote:
          > Chris or Asad,
          >
          > I have the canon dictionary, if either of you would like to add it to
          > the files section. :)
          >
          > Meg
          >
          > --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "random_placeholder"
          > <chris050987@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Added the Completed fics masterlist, the list of Yahoo Groups that
          >> Asad kept, and a shorter list from the Azkaban thread. Crossover list
          >> still remains for me to do, and I'll probably get to it later today,
          >> once I'm done with the book I'm reading. (Jo Clayton's Maeve. 4th book
          >> of the Diadem Series.)
          >>
          >> I decided not to bother with the pairing lists, since they were much
          >> too chaotic, and most of the fics are either in the Completed fics
          >> list, or abandoned.
          >>
          >> Chris

          Ooh, shiny!
        • Asad Asif
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 19, 2009
            --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "Meg" <celticmeg@...> wrote:

            > Chris or Asad,
            >
            > I have the canon dictionary, if either of you would like to add it to
            > the files section. :)
            >
            > Meg

            Sure. Send it over to either of us and it will be uploaded.

            Asad.