Re: [fanficauthors] New account issue

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
      WEll - are you sure you got the dates right in the date of birth box?

      I just checked, and it accepted my real DOB, and rejected one set last year ...

      T.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
        At no point did it even ask. I was at the bottom of the story page, and there was a "Create Account" link. I clicked it, and I got that. No options to enter any data.

        It's no problem now, as I reseted the password to my old account and I'm using that, but I thought you should be aware, in case it's not just something that came up for me.

        Chris
        --
        Charles de Gaulle  - "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."

        <chris050987@...> wrote:

        > I just read Ruskbyte's new update, and when I used the link at the bottom to make an account, I got this:
        >
        > "Sorry, due to American COPPA laws, this site does not accept registrations from children under the age of fourteen."
        >
        > How can it tell? :D

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           fanficauthors-digest@yahoogroups.com
           fanficauthors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
          Ahh - link from there goes to wrong place.

          Fixed, will go live with the next release.

          T.