Converting fanfiction to epub and HTML

  • Roman Kirillov
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hi guys,

      I wrote a small webservice which allows to convert fanfics from FFA to epub and HTML so they can be read offline or on book reader devices. Please feel free to check it out here:

      http://fanfictionloader.appspot.com/

      If you happen to find some bug (and nothing is bug-free) please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Roman

      (P.S. it also supports ff.net and ficwad, although authorization only works with FFA)