Re: [fanficauthors] Re: Unable to login on new FFA . . .

  • Autumn Pantherpaw
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 16, 2009
      No, I've had 'Puck' as a nickname ever since I registered my first day reviewing. There was no '1' added to it until the server switch. I've changed emails over the years that I've been reviewing, but my nickname has remained the same...till now.

      You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
      Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

      Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

      The broomsticks are mounted.
      The ghosts are a-fright.
      Enchanting takes wing,
      On All Hallows’ Night.

      This means that someone else registered the name "Puck" before you did.  The nicknames were allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

      T.

      My biggest problem is that my username is supposed to be Puck, not Puck1. When I go to change it to what I originally signed up with (Puck), it says 'Username already in use.' Is there any way to find out how to get my username back to its original?

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2010
            I changed the code. As I said in the previous email "The site no
            longer accepts non-unique usernames." They were accepted by mistake
            in the first place, it just took me a long time to rewrite everything
            so that it could not happen again.

            T.