Re: [fanficauthors] Files

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
      Done - can restrict it to Moderators, so I made you (and Asad) limited
      mods and banned others from touching it.

      T.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
        Okay, thanks :)

        Chris

        On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
        > Done - can restrict it to Moderators, so I made you (and Asad) limited
        > mods and banned others from touching it.
        >
        > T.
        >
        > On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Chris P <chris050987@...> wrote:
        >> Well, it would be better if only one, or maybe two people could change
        >> the files. That way there is some control over what is added. So the
        >> guidelines of the list are still met and there is less chance of fics
        >> being added twice.
        >>
        >> If I'm the only one who can edit those, I can keep up with the lists.
        >>
        >> Chris
        >>
        >> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
        >>> I have no idea at all ... Do you want other people to be able to edit?
        >>>
        >>> T.

        >> --
        >> Ooh, shiny!

        Ooh, shiny!
      • Asad Asif
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
          --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "random_placeholder"
          <chris050987@...> wrote:

          > Added the Completed fics masterlist, the list of Yahoo Groups that
          > Asad kept, and a shorter list from the Azkaban thread. Crossover list
          > still remains for me to do, and I'll probably get to it later today,
          > once I'm done with the book I'm reading. (Jo Clayton's Maeve. 4th book
          > of the Diadem Series.)
          >
          > I decided not to bother with the pairing lists, since they were much
          > too chaotic, and most of the fics are either in the Completed fics
          > list, or abandoned.
          >
          > Chris

          Thanks Chris! :)

          I was playing around earlier with the Database section for possibly
          continuing the Updated Fics and Completed Fics threads but the display
          format is pretty twisted unless each field is entered manually but
          that would take too much time for whoever adds records.

          It's either that or the general mailing list but the latter will
          clutter up mailboxes of people who might not want those updates.

          Asad.
        • Meg
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
            Chris or Asad,

            I have the canon dictionary, if either of you would like to add it to
            the files section. :)

            Meg

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 19, 2009
              Sure, if you email it over I'll upload it.

              Chris

              On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:31 AM, Meg <celticmeg@...> wrote:
              > Chris or Asad,
              >
              > I have the canon dictionary, if either of you would like to add it to
              > the files section. :)
              >
              > Meg
              >
              > --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "random_placeholder"
              > <chris050987@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Added the Completed fics masterlist, the list of Yahoo Groups that
              >> Asad kept, and a shorter list from the Azkaban thread. Crossover list
              >> still remains for me to do, and I'll probably get to it later today,
              >> once I'm done with the book I'm reading. (Jo Clayton's Maeve. 4th book
              >> of the Diadem Series.)
              >>
              >> I decided not to bother with the pairing lists, since they were much
              >> too chaotic, and most of the fics are either in the Completed fics
              >> list, or abandoned.
              >>
              >> Chris

              Ooh, shiny!
            • Asad Asif
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 19, 2009
                --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "Meg" <celticmeg@...> wrote:

                > Chris or Asad,
                >
                > I have the canon dictionary, if either of you would like to add it to
                > the files section. :)
                >
                > Meg

                Sure. Send it over to either of us and it will be uploaded.

                Asad.