Re: [fanficauthors] Author Pic

  • Mike Fairbanks
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
      I just posted my first Facebook profile picture and am reminded how un-photogenic I am.  Enough people can see me there without putting my picture on my page of writing-block stories.  If the others wanted to put their pictures up, I wouldn't mind, but not mine.

      Mike (MoA)

      On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

      That is already possible, in the admin - I just suspect that most of us value a scant amount of privacy... especially those of us who aren't photogenic ...

      T.

      On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 7:05 PM, tmaxd <tmaxd@...> wrote:

      I know you might have been asked this before, but how about a author photo on their page? I know I've been curious as to some of the awesome stories and whence they came...