New Site: Looks Good

  • blueorion08
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2009
      I've noticed a few comments about this or that not working with the new site . . . I've not found any problems yet myself.

      In fact, so far my experience with the new site has been very positive. I think the site looks very good. The user options that I've tried all have worked well.

      Also, I'm happy to see the options for downloading the stories (such as a PDF).

      Thank you very much to Tim and anyone else involved in developing the new website!