Author Pic

  • tmaxd
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
      I know you might have been asked this before, but how about a author photo on their page? I know I've been curious as to some of the awesome stories and whence they came...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
        That is already possible, in the admin - I just suspect that most of us value a scant amount of privacy... especially those of us who aren't photogenic ...

        T.

        On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 7:05 PM, tmaxd <tmaxd@...> wrote:

        I know you might have been asked this before, but how about a author photo on their page? I know I've been curious as to some of the awesome stories and whence they came...

      • Mike Fairbanks