Re: Sorta sad...

  • panaka_00
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "lunchbox_05" <drauka05@...> wrote:

      > I used to use the forums to keep track of all the fic's i was reading
      > that were in progress, now i have to go out and flag them all :(

      Same here. I checked the updated fic threat to see if anything I was
      reading had a new chapter.
      Now I can't even go back and flag the ones I was following as the

      Is it possible to get the last month of that thread as a file?
    • mturmentor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2009
        I'm going to do a bit of advertising, but before the FFA-Forum closed
        belladonna16 (I think it was 16...) offered a forum to continue things
        like the Updated Fics-thread, because they are easier to keep track of
        in another forum than in a yahoo-group.

        Updated Fics: http://ladyimmortal.net/harrypotter/viewtopic.php?t=7
        Forum: http://ladyimmortal.net/harrypotter/index.php

        With regards,