Re: [fanficauthors] logon question

  • Autumn Pantherpaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
      The logon isn't working. I even reset my password. I tried re-signing up with the name I use-Puck-and it said, "in use".

      You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
      Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

      Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

      The broomsticks are mounted.
      The ghosts are a-fright.
      Enchanting takes wing,
      On All Hallows’ Night.

      From: leopanuk <leopanuk@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [fanficauthors] logon question
      To: fanficauthors@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 4:47 PM

      hi do i use the same login details for all the authors or do i need a different one for each