71Re: All good things must come to an end

  • thekwp
    Apr 5, 2009
      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Skoglund" <full_pensieve@...> wrote:

      > My long-time illness has officially returned, although it's been pretty obvious for a while now. I will be focusing on treatment, family and what work I can manage over the next several months. Writing in general, and fanfiction in particular, is one of the things I'll be putting away. I do not expect that I will be returning to fanfiction.

      Though I do not know the details, I am most sorry to hear that you are having such difficulties. I hope the best for you, and wish you and your family strength and comfort in what is obviously a very difficult time.

      While I will regret not having the chance to follow your stories to the end, I fully support the idea that in difficult times, you are best spending your time and energy with family and the priorities you set. I - and many others I am sure - would love to see the outline of where you were going if that were an option, but please bother only if that is convenient for you.

      I have deeply enjoyed the work you have created, and found many hours of enjoyment reading your work. I apologize for not sending you a word of gratitude earlier. Thanks for all the time and effort, and thanks for sharing the fruits of your efforts with all of us.

      -Kevin
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic