47Anyone heard from Bobmin?

  • blueorion08
    Mar 12, 2009
      As the subject says . . . I ask because we are getting on to 7 months since their last update, and they have a fic in progress. I don't recall ever waiting this long for one of their updates of a WIP.

      Certainly they can take the time they need, but since it has been so long, I'd love to hear that nothing's happened to them.

      Jeconais, likewise, hasn't posted in more than seven months, but we have heard from him here at least.

      Anyway, take your time and post the writing that we love when you are ready, but we'd love to hear from you now and then even if it's just the message "hello".
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic