379Re: [fanficauthors] Status Report (yet again :) )

    Sep 2, 2013
      Still writing, slowly, posting when I can.

      Have no idea about the others.

      On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM, <chris050987@...> wrote:

      Me again with another thread wanting to poke the ffa authors into more activity ;)

      I know that a number of authors have decided to stop writing for various reasons... but for some we don't have anything :(

      Keith? You mentioned you had stuff in the works. Is Dorothy still writing?

      Tim? (*hinthintnudgenudge* Greatest Trick?) Any news on the various stories you teased on twitter?

      Don? (aka canoncansodoff) I don't recall seeing him post anything in a while, anyone know if something happened?

      As a PS, sorry if the latest yahell changes turn this email into a wall of text gibberish mess.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic