Email alerts

(373)
  • Tim Joy
    Jul 10, 2013 Expand Messages
      If you have email alerts turned on, and you would like to keep them,
      then you MUST revalidate your email address.

      The ability to send email alerts was suspended by Amazon, due to a
      high amount of complaints and bounces. The only way to get
      unsuspended was to invalidate every email registered before January
      2013.

      The process is as easy as I can make it, and you'll have the choice of
      changing your email, revalidating, or asking to never receive emails
      again.

      This only has to be done once. And of course, new accounts just go
      through the standard procedure.

      I apologise for the inconvenience, but it was this or turning off
      alerts all together.