350Re: [fanficauthors] Re: More updates

  • Cristi P
    Feb 16, 2012
      A bit of an error I noticed now -

      Going to the main ffa page, and clicking on the French version of Hope doesn't work - the link shows up briefly, then the page redirects to frenchsession.fanficauthors.net, and clicking on either the story title or the "latest chapter" has the same effect: brief flash of the url in the address bar, then back.

      Clicking on other story links works. I should mention that Hope is the only one in the list with an image at the title :D
      --
      HP Recs & Updates

      On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      If the "Expanded list" option doesn't do it for you, append /old/ to the main site, and you'll get the ugly grid back.