346Re: [fanficauthors] Re: More updates

    Feb 11 1:04 PM
      This layout works better on my phone ;)

      Thanks for letting me know about the epubs - they are pointing to the correct place, I'd just screwed up the other end.  That is now fixed.

      Tim

      On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Red Phoenix <redphoenix_2k3@...> wrote:

      Although I miss the grid layout on the main page I like the new layout as well.

      just wanted to let you know that the epub links on main page are pointing to main domain instead of subdomains.

      RedPhoenix
       "I solemnly swear that I must be delusional."  ...  "Militance managed."
      - me
      "In Harmony we trust. All others pay cash."
      - vern