339Re: [fanficauthors] Site update

    Feb 6 5:26 AM
      I've had a look at it, and if I do it the other way, it leads to empty lists.  The implication is that there should be content under a list heading.

      I'll see if I can come up with a better way of doing things, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

      Tim

      On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:

      Not quite what I meant -

      Say I'm looking at  http://jeconais.fanficauthors.net/fiction/Naruto/Naruto/  - That's the Naruto fandom category, and the Naruto "pairing" category. If I want to look at "Naruto/Hanabi", first I have to select "Show all subcategories" in the pairing list, then select Naruto/Hanabi.

      If I want to go read Harry Potter, I have to choose "All categories" in the fandom list, then pick HP from that list.

      I can go to /fiction/ by clicking on the "fanfiction" tab at the top, the select the fandom/pairing, but it's an extra step (and I'm lazy ;) )

      --
      HP Recs & Updates

      On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      It depends where you come from.

      If you're in /fiction/Harry_Potter/All - it will only show you the categories for Harry Potter.  If you're just in /fiction/ - you'll get everything.