33Re: Changes fic continuation

  • marcw2167
    Jan 20, 2009
      Thanks for the effort Chris. I checked out the thread, and of course
      all three links were broken haha. Typical. But after reading the
      reviews of it, and Tim's own less than stellar endorsement, I think
      I'll drop my search here. I was just curious as to how well a new
      author could carry on an admittedly difficult plot, but it appears
      he failed. Thanks again for the help.

      --- In fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com, "Chris P" <chris050987@...>
      wrote:

      > https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=9029
      >
      > That's the DLP thread on it. As far as I can recall, when it was
      > announced on the FFA forums, it hadn't gotten to original content
      yet,
      > just what Tim had posted. It's probably gone past that by now, of
      > course. Also, you need to register to read it, but I didn't, and I
      > can't find that website in my history.
      >
      > Haven't actually checked the link above, because firefox is
      yelling at
      > me about missing (self-signed?) security certificates and I'm not
      > adding an exception for a website I visit maybe once a year.
      >
      > Chris
      >
      > On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM, marcw2167 <marcw2167@...> wrote:
      > > Hi all before the forums shut down I saw a post that someone
      else had
      > > picked up the fic Changes by Jeconais. With his permission of
      course.
      > > I didn't get a chance to check it out before everything died,
      does
      > > anyone know where that fic is posted or if it's worth reading?
      Thanks!

      > --
      > Ooh, shiny!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic