327Re: [fanficauthors] Re: Site update

    Feb 5, 2012
      Hmm, sorry about that - I wonder if it's because I screwed up the RSS feeds then put them back.  The code that displays them hasn't changed.

      On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Tenhawk <tenhawk@...> wrote:

      Yeah, I was wondering why my reader was flooded with twenty odd updates that seemed vaguely familiar. :)

      On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

      RSS feeds are now working.

      Tim

      On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM, bad_voodoo_x <bad_voodoo_x@...> wrote:

      I am running into a couple of issues on the site update.

      I attempted access on 3 different devices:

      Browser: Firefox 10
      OS: Windows Vista

      2nd computer
      Browser: Firefox 10
      OS: Windows 7

      Kindle Fire

      The RSS feed failed to load on both windows machines. The main page is giving 504 Gateway Time-out error or just completely timing out with a page cannot be displayed message. I tried to access a specific author page; it comes up showing the Fanficauthors.net Beta banner, but none of the other content is loading right now.

      I'm going to try it in chrome next.

      --
      Tenhawk AKA Evan Currie
      Author : Thermals, Odyssey One, On Silver Wings