321Re: Site update

  • bad_voodoo_x
    Feb 5, 2012
      I am running into a couple of issues on the site update.

      I attempted access on 3 different devices:

      Browser: Firefox 10
      OS: Windows Vista

      2nd computer
      Browser: Firefox 10
      OS: Windows 7

      Kindle Fire

      The RSS feed failed to load on both windows machines. The main page is giving 504 Gateway Time-out error or just completely timing out with a page cannot be displayed message. I tried to access a specific author page; it comes up showing the Fanficauthors.net Beta banner, but none of the other content is loading right now.

      I'm going to try it in chrome next.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic