311Re: [fanficauthors] Re: Status Report?

  • Cristi P
    Sep 20, 2011
      That's awesome :D Congratulations!
      --
      HP Recs & Updates

      On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Jim <jbernheimer@...> wrote:
      One thing I didn't expect was a to actually make a minor breakthrough with my supervillain novel - Confessions of a D-List Supervillain. It's currently the #1 kindle superhero novel on Amazon. Having a taste of success makes you even hungrier for more, so I've been working hard to promote it, finish the second Dead Eye novel and put together the 3rd Horror, Humor, and Heroes anthology ready for publication.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic