306Re: [fanficauthors] New Author process

    Sep 17, 2011
      There is an author-only group, but that is really only for problems with the site, and is rarely used.

      New authors are controlled by Kinsfire, so direct suggestions to him directly.

      T.

      On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Cristi P <chris050987@...> wrote:

      Bah, got interrupted and the rest of that sentence remained unwritten. Should have been:

      With so many of the older members lapsing into non-activity (though seeing updates from Kokopelli this morning was brilliant), the site is getting quieter, and it would be a pity for it to turn into a ghost town.

      As a sidenote to the admins/mods/etc: Is there any talk or activity between the authors? All FFA-related stuff I've seen in years have been some posts from Tim, and the announcements of new authors. (and that recent thread I started where only a handful of the authors replied). So... is there another mailing list where the authors keep in touch somehow? Even if just sporadic checkins?

      --
      HP Recs & Updates

      On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 10:46 AM, random_placeholder <chris050987@...> wrote:
      With so many of the older members lapsing into non-activity (though seeing updates from Kokopelli this morning was brilliant).

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic