30Re: [fanficauthors] Changes fic continuation

    Jan 20, 2009
      https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=9029

      That's the DLP thread on it. As far as I can recall, when it was
      announced on the FFA forums, it hadn't gotten to original content yet,
      just what Tim had posted. It's probably gone past that by now, of
      course. Also, you need to register to read it, but I didn't, and I
      can't find that website in my history.

      Haven't actually checked the link above, because firefox is yelling at
      me about missing (self-signed?) security certificates and I'm not
      adding an exception for a website I visit maybe once a year.

      Chris

      On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM, marcw2167 <marcw2167@...> wrote:
      > Hi all before the forums shut down I saw a post that someone else had
      > picked up the fic Changes by Jeconais. With his permission of course.
      > I didn't get a chance to check it out before everything died, does
      > anyone know where that fic is posted or if it's worth reading? Thanks!

      Ooh, shiny!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic