278Re: [fanficauthors] Story Alerts

    Dec 29, 2010
      Spamhaus had us marked down as dodgy (the server is on Rackspace and they mark Rackspace as dynamic IPs).

      I've got that sorted out, so it should now work again.

      T.

      On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 5:40 AM, madwolfric <madwolfric@...> wrote:

      Hi Tim,
      Seasons greetings. I seem to have stpped receiving story alerts for new chapters about a month ago. I don't know of any thing that has changed on my end and I know, more than likely, this is not something you did so do you have any suggestions? This is not a critical problem for me as I check the site nearly daily but I would hate to be delayed in seeing one of your efforts or a new chapter of Mutant Storm. Thanks. W.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic