271Re: [fanficauthors] Re: Site structure anoyance.

  • pfeil
    Dec 20, 2010
      On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 01:45, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:

      > If there's enough demand, I'll look at doing something like that when I start to write more code.  At the moment, I'm in "writing" mode, so am not looking at code.

      I think everyone here will take more of your fics over more FFA
      features every single time, so I'm glad -- especially when the change
      requested is to fix what's a minor nit at best.

      Well, unless you found a way to add a feature to FFA that write
      Tim-quality stories automatically, and won yourself a Noble prize and
      a Turing award, but sadly that's unlikely :)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic