219Re: Experimental New Feature: Other stories you might like

  • Matrix
    Apr 30, 2010
      Actually I have seen that too, I am on Mac OS X .5 Safari 4. Once I have signed in under the Authors page, I click on "More Authors" and all I see depending on my screen size is blank white and the scrool down and all the characters are HUGE, 100 pt or more...

      The tabs aren't effected.

      > What do you mean by "huged up" ? browser, screenshot :) anything?
      >
      > It looks fine here.

      > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Chris P <chris050987@...> wrote:
      >

      > > The homepage is still huged up. Don't think it's on my side, zoom reset and
      > > clearing the display options didn't help.
      > > --
      > >

      > > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> Fixed.
      > >>
      > >> T.