      From: Chris P <chris050987@...>
      Subject: Re: [fanficauthors] March Updates
      To: fanficauthors@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 3:11 AM

      What exactly do you mean? Using firefox, and from the main page, the author links from the dropdown menu take me to the LAtest Updates page. From there, the dropdown menu can get me to specific pairings... no need for any chapter listing.
      --

      On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Autumn Pantherpaw <sarmotithunder@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      A minor problem I found-you need to do something so that those of us using Firefox can get past the author page...I can't access the author's fic list page without first going to the chapter list page and going from there.

      You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.
      Teaching it how to flush is another matter.-Siegfried and Roy.

      Nunquam lamie morde me dice (Never say 'bite me' to a vampire).

      The broomsticks are mounted.
      The ghosts are a-fright.
      Enchanting takes wing,
      On All Hallows’ Night.