193Re: [fanficauthors] March Updates

    Mar 31, 2010
      > Your stories have always been great. And inspiring. But the website is
      > a great work in progress. I've seen great sites with huge potential
      > die off *koff-ficwad-kaff* due to frustration ans inattention.

      Work in progress...

      I've pretty much reached the end of everything I wanted to do with it.
      Do you have any ideas as to what you would like to see added? I'm
      not really interested in things that aren't related to fanfiction - or
      would make FFA.net something it isn't.

      That's open to anyone - I'm willing to listen to, and debate, ideas -
      and if they're good, I will implement them.