- Jan 8, 2010Getting close to the end of the bugs that need fixing.
* Added "Print" link back. Sure, the browser already did the
correct thing when you hit print, but dash-it-all if people didn't
like that thing
* Added prettier error messages. Because sometimes, a web page
just likes to look good.
* Added favicon, if only to stop the endless request appearing in
* Changed the chapter upload procedure so sending stuff live is a
lot more obvious
* Rewrote the email notification to actually work this time
* Added "Keep me logged in for a week" button for those that
aren't on a browser that saves session cookies...
* Fixed error when authors add completely invalid html that even
Tidy doesn't like
* Fixed invalid link to new account creation from review boxes -
now people won't get meaningless COPPA warnings
* erm, yeah, and get around to point 4 on the previous post... (to
do with the news invalidation etc)
Still to do:
* Work out why using p and b tags together ends up with a strike-through
* Fix the author review emails to have the correct admin link