161Re: [fanficauthors] New account issue

    Jan 6, 2010
      Ahh - link from there goes to wrong place.

      Fixed, will go live with the next release.

      T.

      On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Chris P <chris050987@...> wrote:

      At no point did it even ask. I was at the bottom of the story page, and there was a "Create Account" link. I clicked it, and I got that. No options to enter any data.

      It's no problem now, as I reseted the password to my old account and I'm using that, but I thought you should be aware, in case it's not just something that came up for me.

      Chris
      --
      Charles de Gaulle  - "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."

      On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      WEll - are you sure you got the dates right in the date of birth box?

      I just checked, and it accepted my real DOB, and rejected one set last year ...

      T.

      On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 8:26 PM, random_placeholder
      <chris050987@...> wrote:

      > I just read Ruskbyte's new update, and when I used the link at the bottom to make an account, I got this:
      >
      > "Sorry, due to American COPPA laws, this site does not accept registrations from children under the age of fourteen."
      >
      > How can it tell? :D

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: