157Mail notifications and RSS

  • solunvar
    Dec 23, 2009
      I've noticed with the two latest updates (Bobmin and Ruskbyte) that I didn't receive an email notification, despite the right categories enabled with my preferences. Is that feature currently out of service or is it only my account that's blundering?

      On a sidenote, I've noticed that the RSS feeds tend to go wacky once in a while as well. Is that a consequence of the cache being refreshed or...? Now that I think about it, I know for certain that right after a new update was added to the feed, everybody's latest updates shows as 'new' items soon after, so the cache does seem to be at fault there.

      Anyhow, good work so far. The site becomes more and more professional as time goes on. :-)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic