138Re: [fanficauthors] Drawbacks with the new site

    Dec 15, 2009
      Can you do me a favour and give me a couple of urls of those that do and those that don't.  It's possible that there are other things affecting it, and if I can see the problem, I can fix it... (he said hopefully)

      Cheers,

      T.

      On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:09 PM, josh fanfic <josh.fanfic@...> wrote:

      I've got all three cookies -- passhash, fs, and ff.  All of these change appropriately when I change one of the keys -- font size, typeface, or my password.  I also get prompted to modify cookies, so that much is all working fine.

      It seems like some parts of the site _do_ honour the fs cookie (the font size jumped to 14pt on Bobmin's section), while others don't (Kokopelli's dropped back to standard).

      None of the sections seem to honour the ff cookie.

      Just to make things more interesting, if I change the settings while on Kokopelli's page, the fs then becomes honoured.  It still ignores ff, though.

      Sorry I can't be more insightful for you.

      Thanks!

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic