133Re: [fanficauthors] Drawbacks with the new site

    Dec 15, 2009
      As you seem to be somewhat knowledgable, can you have a look at the cookies you have for .fanficauthors.net and see if you have anything like ff or fs?  The code runs on a jquery $(document),ready() and resizes the main content div with the values in the cookie.

      Tim

      On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:32 AM, josh fanfic <josh.fanfic@...> wrote:

      I'm not able to make the font size or typeface change permanent.  It changes on the Site|Options page, but as soon as I try to do anything the change is lost.

      I've enabled cookies, JScript, and allow both FFA and GoogleAPIs . . . In FF3.5/Linux64bit, I allow pages to choose their own fonts.

      I'm choosing on FFA the 11pt + Palatino.  As soon as I navigate to any other page, it reverts size + typeface to the FFA defaults, and returning to the Site|Options shows the changes are lost as well.

      Thoughts?

      Thanks for all your hard work.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic