115Re: [fanficauthors] Re: Unable to login on new FFA . . .

  • josh fanfic
    Dec 11, 2009
      Hi,

      I chalk it up to growing pains. As a software developer myself, all I
      can say is, your work is appreciated, and glitches are expected with
      new code.

      Anyway, both my old login and my new testing login work currently.
      After several tries this morning, and doing nothing different (the
      system was left on, browser left open, etc), both magically started
      working between this morning and now. Perhaps the redirect fix took
      care of my problems there as well?

      Fun times.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic