114Re: [fanficauthors] Drawbacks with the new site

  • Jim Trigg
    Dec 11, 2009
      On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Tim Joy <jeconais@...> wrote:
      >> 1) Site Options is only working on some sites. (It worked for Aaran
      >> St. Vimes', Musings', and Bobmin's, but not for Kinsfire's.)
      >
      > They didn't work properly at all - size did, fon't didn't.  It should
      > now work properly.

      Hrm. Currently, font size is working on musingsofapathy but not
      kinsfire; font is not working on either. (I set my font to Palatino
      and size to 12 point and the settings page reflected that; as soon as
      I went to a story it went back to a sans serif font, and on kinsfire
      got smaller.)

      Jim
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic