113Re: [fanficauthors] Drawbacks with the new site

    Dec 11, 2009
      > 1) Site Options is only working on some sites. (It worked for Aaran
      > St. Vimes', Musings', and Bobmin's, but not for Kinsfire's.)

      They didn't work properly at all - size did, fon't didn't. It should
      now work properly.

      > 2) On a related note, would it be possible to make the "Site Options"
      > global instead of per-author?

      Cookies are set to ".fanficauthors.net" - so should be cross domain.
      I've just tested it in firefox, by setting the font and size on mine,
      and changing to to Crys'

      > 3) The FAQ answer for "How do I complain" is inaccurate, as there is
      > no contact info on jeconais.fanficauthors.net.

      Very true. This has been fixed - thanks for pointing it out.