104Re: FanficAuthors home page

  • dragyn42
    Dec 11, 2009
      Im having the same issue. It looks like the CSS pages arent loading. Taking a quick peek in firebug shows copies of the homepage on each attempt to load the stylesheets, indicating to me a 404 error, assuming your server redirects to index on a 404. If it helps in diagnosing, the js files in the same directory are loading fine.

      -dragyn

      > Nope - should be pretty formatted - unfortunately, my work DNS hasn't
      > updated yet, so I'm not able to see it ... It sounds like something
      > isn't working properly in the css/js
      >
      > T.
      >
      > On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Michael <msandbjw@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hey Tim,
      > >
      > > Should the home page have graphics or is it just plain with all the Authors names listed straight down in a column?
      > >
      > > Mike

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic