1Forum now closed

  • jeconais
    Jan 17, 2009
      On Sunday the 18th of January, 2009, the fanficauthors.net forum were
      closed. The url has been redirected to this yahoo group, so that there
      is somewhere that can be used if there are any problems with the sites
      themselves.

      Some of the threads will be ported over to the files sections.

      The reason for the closure is simply the lack of use of the Forum.

      I would like to thank those that took the time and effort to make the
      Forum place what it was, and offer an apology to all of those that I
      didn't email personally.

      To ensure there is no confusion. The Forum is closing, the site is NOT
      closing.

      Jeconais
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic