quotes

  • arthella2001
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hey, how is everyone?
      I have been collecting Quotes for 10 years, thank you the
      invitation.
      My favorite for today is:
      Passion teaches us in a moment whatlife teaches us in a millium.
      Anon.
      Thanks again.
      Arthella

      http://home.att.net/~wbaustin/famous.html
      http://quotations.home.att.net/
    • loai refat
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2005
        when ur life in darkness and nothing is right remember just remember through the darkness allah is the light

        whetever u did and whenever u go a friend who cares will always be there

        be the change u wanna see

        writen by me loai refat

      • ELLY (SunniD) (MistyLeaf)
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005
          There's no thief like a bad book.
          --Italian Proverb

          Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested.
          --Francis Bacon

          Blessings As Always MistyLeaf
          Elly(Eli)

        • ELLY (SunniD) (MistyLeaf)
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2006
            Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
            --- Groucho Marx

            Live for the moment, it might last forever.
            --- Anon

            There isn't a person anywhere that isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can.
            --- Henry Ford

            ELLY..Elisi Eli

          • ELLY (SunniD) (MistyLeaf)
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 18, 2006
              The tongue weighs practically nothing, yet so few people can hold it.
              --- Anon

              The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried.
              --- G.K.Chesterton

              I feel so good I could whip my weight in wildcats.
              --- Anon

              (ELLY...Elisi Eli)

            • natashastar2000
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 24, 2006
                "We will not remember the words of our enemies but the silence fo
                our friends"Martin Luther King Jr.

                " A man's reach should exceed his grasp or what's a heaven for? "
                Robert Browning

                Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because
                they have to say something.
                Plato
              • ELLY (SunniD) (MistyLeaf)
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 29, 2006
                  People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well,
                  neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it
                  daily."

                  Zig Ziglar
                  Author and Speaker
                  "Greenspan, to his credit, tells the truth about what
                  he does, but until now, he has done it in a way that only
                  the cognoscenti can understand."
                  -- Paul Krugman, "Labor Pains", New York Times Magazine, May
                  23, 1999

                  In loving memory of my dog
                  Hugszz,ELLY
                • Chezon Jackson
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 9 12:51 PM
                    Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.
                    --American Proverb

                    When you clench your fist, no one can put anything in your hand.
                    --Alex Haley

                    To think bad thoughts is really the easiest thing in the world. If you leave your mind to itself it will spiral down into ever increasing unhappiness. To think good thoughts, however, requires effort. This is one of the things that discipline - training - is about. <James Clavell, in his novel "Shogun">

                  • puppy78@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 15, 2006
                      “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.”
                      --Walt Disney

                      “Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.”
                      --Maya Angelou

                      “The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.”
                      --John Vance Cheney

                      “Without music, life is a journey through a desert.”
                      --Pat Conroy

                      “And so, my fellow Americans—ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”
                      --John F. Kennedy

                      http://quotations.home.worldnet.att.net/
                    • ELLY (SunniD) (MistyLeaf)
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
                        To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible.
                                  -- Calvin and Hobbes

                        Honesty is not something to flirt with.  We must be married to it.
                                  -- Anonymous

                        Hugszz,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli,SunniD...AKA...ELLY

                        May the stars carry your sadness away,
                        May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
                        May hope forever wipe away your tears,
                        And, above all, may silence make you strong.

                                   Chief Dan george
                      • natashastar2000
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 14, 2006
                          Find out who you are and do it on purpose. - Dolly parton

                          Some people come into our lives and quickly go . Some stay for a
                          while and leave footprints on out hearts .And we are never ever the
                          same .source unknown

                          you never lose by loving. you always lose by holding back. Barbara
                          De Angelis

                          Whatever you are doing . Love yourself for doing it.
                          Whatever you are feeling. Love yourself for feeling it .Thadeus
                          Golas

                          Face the thing you fear and you do away with that fear . source
                          unknown

                          From what we get we can make a living. What we give however makes a
                          life. Arthur Ashe

                          Having a dream isn't stupid, Norm .It's not having a dream that's
                          stupid.Cliff Clavin, Cheers

                          You gain strength courage and confidence by every experience by
                          which you really stop to look fear in the face . You are able to say
                          to yourself "I have lived through this horror,I can take the next
                          thing that comes along."Elenor Roosevelt
                        • ELLY (SunniD) (MistyLeaf)
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 11, 2007
                            Hunt when you must, Rest in between. Share your Affection, Voice your Feelings, Wolf Credo Respect the Elders, Teach the Young, Cooperate with the Pack. Play when you can, and Leave your mark. Anonymous Man cannot discover new oceans
                            Until he has courage to lose sight of the shore~ unknown

                            "Race and language makes no difference; the barriers are gone when persons can come together on high spiritual levels." Rolling Thunder,Cherokee

                            Teach Your Children
                            Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the Earth is our mother.
                            Whatever befalls the Earth, befalls the sons and daughters of the Earth.
                            If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.
                            This we know.
                            The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth.
                            This we know.
                            All things are connected like the blood which unites one family.
                            We do not weave the web of life. We are merely a strand in it.
                            Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
                            Chief Seattle

                            "Only to the white man was nature a "wilderness" and only to him was the land "infested" with "wild" animals and "savage" people. To us, it was tame. Earth was bountiful and we were surrounded with the blessings of the Great Mystery. Not until the hairy man from the east came and with brutal frenzy heaped injustices upon us and the families we loved was it "wild" for us. When the very animals of the forest began fleeing from his approach, then it was for us that the "wild west" began."

                            Luther Standing Bear,
                            Chief of the Oglala Sioux Tribe (1868-1939)
                            Land of the Spotted Eagle, 1933

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 19, 2007
                              Adolescents are the bearers of cultural renewal, those
                              cycles of generation and regeneration that link our
                              limited individual destinies with the destiny of the
                              species.
                              --Louise J. Kaplan

                              Modern science is fast-moving, and no laboratory can
                              exist for long with a program based on old facilities.
                              Innovation and renewal are required to keep a
                              laboratory on the frontiers of science.
                              --Burton Richter

                              There are many wonderful things that will never be done if
                              you do not do them.
                              --Charles D. Gill

                              If you have knowledge, let others light their candles
                              in it.
                              --Margaret Fuller

                              I think the key is for women not to set any limits.
                              --Martina Navratilova

                              ELLY,Elisi Eli& SunniD