Family Reunion Website Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hello Family Reunion Planners and patrons.

      We would like to congratulate those of you who held your 2006 family
      reunion this spring and summer. We hope your reunion was everything
      you hoped it would be.

      We are now ready to Kick off the 2007/2008 reunion planning process
      with fresh planner template updates and great software upgrades.

      New articles have now been posted at http://family-reunion-
      planner.fimark.net announcing upgrades to our Fimark Family Reunion
      Planner Organizer Suite of Template Tools Tips and Guides.

      Exciting new reunion theme planners are included in the latest
      version of the Family Reunion Planner software as listed below.

      We've added so many useful tools to the planner you'll want to
      download them immediately or upgrade to the Family Reunion Planner
      and Genealogy Toolkit on CDROM along with preprinted planning sheets,
      documents and records in our sturdy loose-leaf binder.

      Check out the new additions:

      New! Inspired by one of the most touching events ever televised. The
      Family Reunion Living Legends Ball event planner plus three other
      spectacular event planners are included in the award winning Family
      Reunion Planner Package.

      Updated Reunion History Booklet Maker with Full Color thematic Design
      Updated Reunion Flyer Creator
      Updated Family reunion Invitations Creator
      with matching name tags and banquet dinner table place cards
      Exciting Teen/Adult Reunion Games with Instructions
      Family Reunion Budget Calculation tool
      4 Spectacular Reunion Event Planners
      New Excel T-shirt Roster
      Updated Colorful thematic Family Reunion Banquet Program Designer
      Updated Colorful thematic Family Reunion Chairperson Welcome Letter
      Updated Colorful thematic Reunion Certificate Creator
      Family Reunion Cruise Planner and much more.

      Enjoy the updates for 2007/2008 reunions, and don't forget to tell
      your friends and family the latest and greatest about our updates and
      upgrades. Just go to http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net and
      enter the email address and click submit to send instant update
      information to family and friends.

      Family Reunion Planner