Planner Software Update

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Our fellow family reunion planners said Wow! And we said Wait there's more! Remember when we told you about recent updates in the new Print Shop area of the website? Now listen to what we've added to your event planner and software download center.

      The 5 Family Reunion Themes found on the Theme Selector Panel now feature theme based event wear, flyers invitations banners and cards. Wow is right! But there's more.

      The biggest surprise of all. Patrons of Family Reunion Planner 3.0 planning interface and download center now have total and free access to all printables at the new Print Shop. We knew you'd want it so go and get it. FREE! Download free printables to your hearts content. No need to buy another printable. It's all there for the taking. Our way of saying thanks for supporting us all these years.

      In addition to patrons now having free access to all 5 Family Reunion Theme printable packages you can choose to print them yourself or get the flyers and invitations along with the matching caps and aprons printed online. Order as many prints as you like right from the Print Shop interface. That includes T-shirts with official theme logos. If you don't want to collect t-shirt fees just tell group members the the theme and send them to the public Print Shop at...
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/spectacular-events-planner.html

      Just keeps getting better doesn't it?

      Like this? Want to give back? Put in a good word or two at the Google Checkout rate/review section, http://checkout.google.com

      Don't have Family Reunion Planner 3.0. Get it at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net and get immediate access to the family reunion planner interface and download center as well as the new Print Shop.

      Happy Family Reunion Planning!
      Mark and Brenda
      Fimark Event Planners
      fimarkhome@...