New For Family Reunion Planners

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2010
      Whew! All month long we've been busy preparing for our next launch of fresh, new family reunion planning tangibles.

      New Software Rating
      We're proud to inform you that our software has won 5 star ratings from over 20 different software review and download sites.
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/free-family-reunion-planner.html

      New Home Page
      We've just redesigned the Family Reunion Planning Software page featuring some of the most outstanding features of our new software Family Reunion Planner 3.0. But that's not all. Now you can access our new line of family reunion printables more easily. No more waiting for the page to load to get to the family reunion booklet maker or poem section. Just go to
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net and see for yourself.

      See Our New Line of Family Reunion Apparel
      Don't think T-shirts anymore, think Tee-Sets. Enter your family reunion event with spring and summer event apparel designed by Fimark Home Online. Imagine yourself wearing matching sets of reunion event wear. Matching caps, tees, aprons and more. Just add your Theme and slogan online and their ready to ship to your door. Check it out... http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet/

      We're now on Facebook. Become a fan on Facebook and get updates about all our special occasion apparel, printable products, freebies, specials and discounts. Go ahead. Signup now.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fimark-Home-Online/207302452322

      New FHO Twitter Page
      Yes we're also on twitter. Become a follower today and get tips, tools and links to new templates daily. Search using keyword "Fimark". www.twitter.com

      Happy family reunion planning!