November is Family Reunion Planning Month
- This is a reminder to all our family reunion planning readers that
November is Family Reunion Planning Month. It's the ideal month to
plan for your next spring, summer of fall family reunion as most
family members will be visiting oneanother from out of town and have
some extra days off from work. Why not start planning today?
Here are some fresh ideas to get your family reunion planning off to
a good start.
1. Invite out of town family members to a family dinner and tell
them to bring oldest photos of relatives.
2. Start compiling a scrapbook of old photos, letters and news
3. Get the videos out and go down memory lane.
4. When the family is together conference call distant elder
relatives and give them a big family shout out!
5. Have family members hand make greeting cards with newly taken
photos and mail them to loved ones.
6. Start the initial plans for the next family reunion regarding
date, time, location and activities.
7. Make a timeline with specific historic milestones, births and anniversary dates.
8. Write a book about your personal family experience.
9. Visit http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net for great reunion
planning ideas, tips, tools and software.
Happy family reunion planning!